MaximumASP's dedicated server packages include:
- Exclusively Dell Servers - Dell servers provide validated equipment compatability, ensuring that your
servers work as designed right out of the box every time. Being an all-Dell provider, we even do our own warranty parts repair in-house, meaning we stock parts to repair your server on site, making our break-fix response times some of the fastest in the business.
- Basic server configuration setup in provisioning process – We configure and provision your servers using a best-practices model that combines the rapid deployment capabilities of our core operations framework, a pre-built library of server images, and a hardened approach to OS installation and configuration, providing you with a secure, ready-to-go server in hours, not days.
- Windows OS initial install and patch management - Once we complete the installation of the core OS
on your server, we make sure that the system remains up to date, secure, and reliable by automatically
deploying patches, hot-fixes, and service packs as they become available and meet our own internal testing requirements.
- Server uptime monitoring - MaximumASP’s dedicated network and server operations teams let you get a good night’s sleep by maintaining service monitors on network and server status for all of your equipment hosted at MaximumASP. In the event of a problem, these monitors alert our staff immediately, allowing them to take action to rectify the problem. Additionally, monitors can be configured for selected services on your equipment and can even notify you directly via e-mail, phone or pager.
- Use of MaximumASP DNS - No need to use third-party DNS servers for the domains that you host with MaximumASP. Our load-balanced, multi-tier DNS infrastructure allows you free access to a completely
redundant DNS solution. This system is highly scalable and is designed using best-of-breed equipment,
software and methodologies.
- MaximumASP network wide enterprise firewalls - MaximumASP provides every customer with basic firewall protection. Our network firewalls provide one of the key security tiers in our core network and provide you with solid protection against many known types of malicious attack.
- Antivirus install, configuration and updates – Each dedicated server is provided with on-board anti-virus protection. Protection of your server is one of the most important parts of our overall security policy, and we provide you with the tools needed to make sure that your server stays as clean as the day it was delivered. Initial installation is followed up with an automated update process that applies new versions to your server as they are released, in turn providing you with a safe server that stays protected from the latest threats.
- Server monitoring - MaximumASP’s dedicated network and server operations teams let you get a good night’s sleep by maintaining service monitors on network and server status for all of your equipment hosted at MaximumASP. In the event of a problem, these monitors alert our staff immediately, allowing them to take action to rectify the problem. Additionally, monitors can be configured for selected services on your equipment and can even notify you directly via e-mail, phone or pager.
- Network and network monitoring with 99.999% network uptime - We manage our own network from
the core to the edge. Unlike many providers that take a hand-off from a co-location provider, MaximumASP manages all facets of the network infrastructure. From the bandwidth providers, to the NIC on your server, MaximumASP provides end-to-end management of your network connections, port limits, redundant
connections and IP address space.
- Enterprise Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) - In addition to network-level firewall protection, MaximumASP also provides intrusion protection against DoS, DDoS, brute-force attacks, and other malicious attempts to render systems unreachable. Our IPS solution utilizes both an automatic signature updating system and a manual signature authoring system, allowing MaximumASP to tailor the protection to fit known vulnerabilities as well as zero-hour protection against new exploits.
- 24/7/365 customer support via email and telephone provided by MCSD’s and MCSE’s – Since our inception seven years ago, we have provided support via a single tier of highly qualified Microsoft-Certified professionals that stick with you until the issue is resolved to your satisfaction. When you contact us, you speak with one of your peers, not a call center staffer reading from a script.
- Shared e-mail services - MaximumASP provides reliable, protected shared e-mail services using the Hmail platform. With ample mailbox storage allocations, and the ability to grow from one to hundreds of users, the MaximumASP shared e-mail package provides an easy-to-use mail solution that is a great value-add for your end-users.
- Shared SQL database services – Need database hosting services but cannot justify the cost of running a dedicated SQL server? No problem! Using our shared SQL servers, you can have the best of both worlds. With access via Studio Manager, full back-end server management by our on-staff DBA’s, and dual-power, dual-homed servers, you have a complete database package that provides management, flexibility and protection for your database assets.
- SQL initial install, patching, and management (optional value add) - Our staff of SQL DBA’s will install,
test and optimize your SQL installation and make sure that it remains trouble-free and secure on an ongoing basis. Management packages are available that include SQL Sentry, an enterprise-level toolset that provides fully centralized database management. With a knowledge base gained from years of experience in
managing large hosted SQL environments, let our staff be your guide to insuring that your database
deployments start out right and stay up to date.
- Private firewalls (optional value add) – If your web applications and servers require additional protection, let our Network Operations and Security teams help by installing a private firewall to extend our network firewall protection. The use of a private firewall allows you to customize the protection for your specific needs. Add special rules and filters that permit only certain traffic types and ports to access your systems providing maximum security and control of your servers. Additional benefits include VPN capabilities and a fully scalable migration path as you grow.
- Managed backup service service (optional value add) – Utilize MaximumASP's backup services and have your data backed up daily to highly available storage for rapid data retrieval or system recovery in the event of a corruption, data loss, or hardware failure on your server. Use of our disk-to-disk backup system provides you with a hands-off solution that is reliable and easy-to-use, while providing the fastest recovery times available. Offsite replication of data also available providing redundant storage of your data allowing for recovery of data in the worst of scenarios.
- Shared load balancing - (optional value add) – If you have large-scale web application deployments that must be online all the time, or serve pages to large audiences that would simply overwhelm a single machine, use our managed load-balancing services to provide the redundancy and scalability that you need. Our staff will work with you to determine the load-balancing methodology that works best for your deployment.