2009/12/16 MaximumASP Introduces MaxDR Disaster Recovery and Managed Backup Solutions
LOUISVILLE, Ky.--MaximumASP, a Microsoft Gold Certified web hosting and managed IT services provider, released MaxDR, a comprehensive server protection solution. Two new managed backup service plans are now available to handle disaster recovery needs. Offsite Replication and Full System Recovery are also available in the unlikely event of complete server failure.
Senior Systems Engineer Cory Jett said, “Our goal for MaxDR is to provide a complete server protection solution, from individual file recovery
in the case of accidental corruption or deletion, to complete server recovery
in the case of a catastrophic server failure. With this mindset, we have removed the space barriers allowing for unmetered backups. Since there are practically no space restrictions, the traditional worry of managing exclusions
and monitoring space utilization has been removed as well. Now you can put your mind at ease knowing all of your data is safe.”
MaxDR offers a number of technologies and features that make recovery easy and painless:
- Unmetered. Virtually no space restrictions with MaxDR. The focus is on the complete server protection experience without nickel and diming you for space.
- Simplified. Two out of the box plans to choose from; Daily backups with 7 day retention period, and daily backups with 14 day retention period. We take the guess work out and make it easy to choose.
- Controllable. Need a longer retention period, or need to scale back to save some money? Now YOU have the power through our control panel to define your protection length.
- Affordable. Simply pay for what you need based on retention period. Priced competitively to allow anyone from small single server to many servers the benefits of a managed backup solution.
- Portability. Need to pull down a Recovery Point for long-term storage on your dedicated server, or download it locally? Now you can!
- Uniformity. We use the same software and hardware infrastructure across our entire line of dedicated server platforms.
MaximumASP, based in Louisville, Kentucky, was founded in 2000 as an outsourcing firm for Windows-based hosting services. MaximumASP was named by Microsoft as its 2009 Hosting Solutions Partner of the Year. The company currently hosts more than 50,000 domains for customers in over 120 countries. With a strong focus on hosting solutions that combine advanced monitoring and management tools, MaximumASP has become a top choice for Microsoft developers seeking a robust hosting platform for mission-critical web applications. For more information visit www.maximumasp.com